EMDR addresses the psychological and physical symptoms stemming from adverse life experiences. EMDR is not just for trauma; it is also used for relationships, elimination of unwanted coping mechanisms ( food, substances, etc.), and much more.
Resources to learn about EMDR:
- What is EMDR? Learn the basics
- What is an actual EMDR session like? Learn the 8 phases of treatment
- Introductory video about EMDR
- EMDR experts explain the benefits of EMDR
- EMDR patients share their stories
- An EMDR therapist shares her EMDR experience
What is FLASH TECHNIQUE?
The Flash Technique (FT) is a recently developed therapeutic intervention for reducing the disturbance associated with traumatic or other distressing memories. Unlike many conventional trauma therapy interventions, FT is a minimally intrusive option that does not require the client to consciously engage with the traumatic memory. This allows the client to process traumatic memories without feeling distress.
A POWERFUL COMBINATION: FLASH AND EMDR CAN POTENTIALLY ELIMINATE YOUR SYMPTOMS IN AN EFFICENT AND PERMANENT WAY. IN THE INTENSIVE FORMAT, WORKING MEMORY IS CHALLENGED IN A WAY THAT OFTEN LEADS TO SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOM REDUCTION IN A SHORT TIME PERIOD.